Egg and Veggie Muffins ~ 21 Day Fix Approved
Makes 12 muffins. Serving Size = 2 muffins
21 Day Fix Container Breakdown:
1 red, 1/2 green, 1/2 blue (if feta is added)
- 12 Eggs
- 1-2 Cups veggies of your choice (peppers, tomatoes, spinach, kale, mushrooms, onion)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup feta cheese or shredded mozzarella
- Olive oil or muffin paper liners. Some people have had trouble with the muffins sticking to the pan. I use a Faberware muffin pan from Kohls that works wonderfully with a bit of oil. They pop right out!
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add veggies, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Stir in cheese.
- Spoon by 1/3 cupfuls into muffin cups coated with olive oil or lined with muffin paper. Bake 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.